Online Learning Solution
The first step to achieving your online goals:
- Expert counsel on which programs are most likely to succeed
- A thorough examination of the competitive environment in which you offer programs using public and proprietary sources
- Primary research, if necessary, working with leaders on your staff and faculty
- A plan to build internal support
- An initial assessment of the student services and systems required to support the program
- Guidance relevant regulatory matters
- Program concept for purposes of communicating a value proposition to prospective students
- Enrollment targets
- Implementation plan for course development and services
- System integration requirements
- LMS guidance as appropriate
Marketing and Recruiting
Reaching the Right Student at the Right Time
Building on decades of experience in advancing academic programs a wide range of students, we’ll work with your leadership to develop a marketing strategy that aligns with your institution’s mission and reputation.
Before any marketing begins, we work to understand our Partners’ institution, brand, identity, programs and mission.
We identify key characteristics which differentiate your program(s) from your competitors to drive the development of a campaign and media plan.
- Targeting & Creative
We profile the right student for each program, then develop messaging and creative placement that resonate with our Partner’s brand.
We’ll design a highly tailored marketing plan that is closely aligned with your brand and program offering.
- Approvals & Execution
Our Partners approve all marketing strategies, plans, brand and creative assets, and collateral.
- Analytics & Optimization
Our detailed tracking and analytics allow us to identify the best performing channels and campaign components by tracking prospective students from initial interaction with media, through graduation.
From Recruitment to Graduation…
- Recruitment Advising
- Inquiry Routing
- Financial Aid Services or expert guidance
- Registrar Services (including Transcript Evaluation and Document Management)
- Academic Advising and Retention Interventions
- Graduation Credentialing
- Practicum Placement
- Career Services Aadvising
- Course Templates
We develop a course template, unique to your institution which efficiently guides course development and delivers a consistent, high quality experience for students. The approach allows Partner faculty to engage with designers more creatively and innovatively. Our course templates are designed to be delivered across a wide variety of Learning Management Systems(LMS) and to accommodate a full range of media and interactives.
- Planning for Curriculum Development & Instructional Design
After collaborating with Partner faculty and academic leaders, we develop a curriculum strategy for each degree program and each course to work in concert with a structured project plan. Our expertise includes migrating course content to a new platform, creating new courses, updating or revising courses, re-imaging on campus courses for blended, online or hybrid delivery and taking programs “mobile.”
- Design Model & Process
Our Partners collaborate with a design and production team which includes an instructional designer, multimedia developer, course producer, and editor. Instructional designers and editors are supervised by an instructional design manager. The Director of Academic Technology supervises the course production and multimedia team as well as instructional technologists. We can typically produce one 3-credit course within 16 to 20 weeks after course content has been finalized.
- Phase 1: Content Planning – Instructional designers work with Faculty to create a course map and schedule; content creation begins.
- Phase 2: Content Creation – Faculty work with the design and multimedia teams to finalize course content for build and production; a first QA check is completed.
- Phase 3: Build – During this phase, the course producer builds the course content according to the University template as well as web accessibility guidelines and standards. Any remaining media are completed; a second QA check is completed.
- Phase 4: Review and Sign-Off – The course master shell is reviewed and approved by Faculty and an instructional designer; the course is now ready for duplication.
- Phase 5: Duplication and Post-Duplication Review – In this final phase, the master course shell is duplicated into course sections. Faculty and students are enrolled and receive access; faculty are able to report any issues through SideBar a faculty error-reporting and collaboration tool.
Accreditation and Compliance Advising
A Streamlined Approach to Accreditation
Virtual Campus Management
Enhancing Student Success
- Customer Relationship Mangement
- Course Scheduling
- Platform Selection & Management
- SIS Integration
- Technical Support